When you download free app from google play store, usually that app contains advertisement, free app comes with ads, that's how it works.
But don't worry, there is a way to get rid of those ads, in this article i will show you how to remove ads from android device.
Normally to get an app without ads, you need to purchase the pro version, but there is a way to remove ads from a free app, so you don't need to buy the pro version.
You can use program called lucky patcher to remove ads from a free app, lucky patcher is not available on google play though.
You can download lucky pacther from the links below :
NOTE that lucky patcher required root permission in order to work, so your android device must already root.
So here's step by step how to use lucky patcher to remove ads from an app :
- install lucky patcher on your device.
- open lucky patcher, it will asking for root permission, grant or allow it.
- lucky patcher will load list of all your apps.
- choose app that has ads on it (lucky patcher usually will says "Google Ads Found").
- select "Open Menu of Patches".
- select "Remove Google Ads".
- select "Patch to remove Google Ads".
- select "Apply"
- lucky patcher will start to patching the app, wait until it finish
- lucky patcher will shows the patch results, you can test the app see if it's work or not.
NOTE that this method not always work for every apps, newer version app may have better protection so it's may works or may not works.
But if you can open the app after patching it, then it must be works, go ahead turn on your internet, the annoying ads should be gone by now.